Friday, 10 October 2014

Anchors Aweigh!

Well I must admit I started this a while ago but what with one thing and another it has taken a while to finish it off.  The actual top was finished in the spring but then I dithered about backing as it is quit a big quilt.  In the end I went for a simple cheap plain wide backing.  Then it joined Sue's waiting list to be quilted. Unfortunately she had some issues with the tension and we had to re-stitch some of it on a normal machine.  Then I started the binding only to find I was a bit short and had to wait for some more to arrive!  Finally it is finished.


can't beat a stripy binding!

the finished product!


  1. Well done Jane, I can cross that off my to do list.

  2. This is a beautiful quilt. Well done! Sues quilting sets it off nicely.