Thursday 21 August 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well this month has been a busy time. It started with a fabulous trip to the Quilt Show in Birmingham. It was so lovely to meet people in the flesh that I have spoken to over the internet and to touch base with friends. It was also quite overwhelming with the stuff to see and buy! I managed to limit myself to a few essential fabrics (lol) and some cutters from sizix. My kids have a bigshot from scrap booking days which is in the garage in a box somewhere ( I wish I knew which box!)So I am commandeering it for my hexxies!
The rest of the month has been spent working on a quilt for my sisters silver wedding anniversary. I foolishly chose a paper pieced block that has four sections and I am beginning to regret it. Hey Ho 100 sections done only another 100 odd to go!
Then I'm catching up on my sewing bees. Its my month for the threadbias group next month so I have chosen a Camille Roskelley block. Think its going to be fabulous!




1 comment:

  1. You need to dig out that Sizzix Jane, you will be whizzing through hexies once you find it :)

    ReplyDelete